Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

There have been a few of those mods leave over the last 6 months @Snowie but this one I did expect at some stage - I think that is why I am dealing with it a little better.

I am dressed and the car is cleaned out so everyone can fit in. I better leave now so I can get there on time and they don't have to wait around too long. Toby already knows he is going for a drive - he is jumping on me and whinging. They are funny when they know what is happening and can't contain themselves.

I will check in with you when I get back Hon - hope the remainder of the afternoon is stress free. Catch you later - and thanks for your support this afternoon Heart

@Snowie @Zoe7 💕💕

Hi @Sans911 

How are you going this afternoon?

I'm alright hun. Just letting you know I'm around if you need me.

Hitting the study in a little while, but I'm at home, so just tag me if you need support.

Hey @Snowie @Sans911 I'm back home and checking back in as I said I would. I didn't have to take my mum home - her and my sister are meeting my dad at the horse trials so dropped them both at my sister's place.

Around for both of you if you need Heart

@Sans911 I am going to print that out and place one near my tv where I have all my @Faith-and-Hope reminders and also place one on my desk at work - so beautiful - thank you Hon Heart

💜 @Snowie @Sans911 @outlander ..... 

CDC312BA-8BA3-46B4-9BF6-12718EBD0A19.jpeg

@Snowie 💜❄️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.