Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Wrapping you all in gentle hugs and healing light
@Snowie @outlander @Zoe7

Missing my special sisters

Had psych yesterday, pdoc today and also a work cover meeting today. Talk about a big 24 hours!!

We are going away this weekend with the family so psych and I put in some safety measures around going away if things become too much. Spoke to pdoc today and it looks like I will be going back into hospital next week some time. My anti depressents are not working and giving me too many side effects so will look at changing them whilst I am in there. Work cover meeting went ok. Was really a waste of time. They could have asked me the same questions over the phone.

I hope you all have some good moments in your day today Heart

@Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7 

💜❄️ @Snowie .....

I am super glad for you that you still get to go on the holiday with your kids @Snowie - I know how very important that is to you. Then you can head into hospital with hopefully wonderful memories of your holiday together. We know this has been coming for you for a while and it is great that you have been able to find a solution that both helps you and allows for you to take your kids away as well - a win-win under difficult circumstances Hon Heart

@Snowie Hope your Easter break holiday is relaxing and enjoyable. Wish good recovery from hospital and gain a lot resources .

Glad you’re finding your way on here @Meowmy @Snowie s pic speaks to me its so special. .. snowso 😸

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I am going into hospital tomorrow for at least a couple of weeks. I have tried to do this on my own but have finally given in and decided that the best way for me to stay safe is to do this. My SI hasn't gone down and I am SH almost daily now so something has to give. They are going to look into changing some of my meds too as they are not helping as much as they could. Hopefully this will help in the long run.

It is great that you have taken this step to look after yourself Hon.

Hugs and hugs @Snowie Heart

@Snowie proud of you for making this decision for yourself. hugs and hugs Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.