Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Snowie
Community Guide

My special place

Well yesterday certainly threw everything off track. But thanks to some very thoughtful and kind people I was able to get threw it and continue.

I cannot say a lot about what happened as I am sure you all understand but need this support in place.

Things WILL be ok, just a lot to work out. 

Psych visit yesterday sorted out some of the things and more things will be happening early next week.

I am sorry if I put anyone through any despair, but unfortunately what happened yesterday morning had to be done.

Thank you all for your continued support. Heart

@outlander@Sans911@Former-Member@Bubbles3@greenpea@Shaz51@CheerBear@Phoenix_Rising@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Zoe7@Queenie@Former-Member

Brain still not functioning anyone so sorry if I missed anyoneHeart

Smiley Happy for @Phoenix_Rising as I know how much you don't like love hearts!!!

15,490 REPLIES 15,490

Re: My special place

No need to explain im glad your back ❤ @Snowie
Former-Member
Not applicable

No need for sorrys needed hunni you said it your self 'what happened had to be done' i know it still wasnt easy for you in anyway, take it easy n be kind to yaself xxx
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just hope @Snowie,we can all overcome our problems somehow.

Like everyone else - no need to say sorry - we all understand it was absolutely necessary @Snowie Heart

What is important is you are here, you are safe and you are back where you have so much support Smiley Very Happy 

btw - love the avatar - and very appropriate under the circumstances Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Snowie
Glad your back
💛💙💚💓💖💕

Thats what I thought too @Zoe7. Unfortunately I cannot use the other one, but still have it on my phone Heart

Thanks @Bubbles3 Heart

How are you going @Snowie

Completely understand @Snowie - I like this one more - it portrays you really well - soft, comforting, intelligent and underneath instinct and  the need for freedom. This is exactly how I see you @Snowie so this one is perfect Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.