Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Oh wow @Snowie that's so frustrating! Really gets me when you get stuck waiting for an email response, not knowing if it's gotten lost or caught up in junk or something. And for a SW? You'd think they'd understand the importance of consistent communication. Sigh. 

I'm glad next steps are happening for your mum, can imagine it's been super impactful for you and the family. Hope it leads to some respite for you hun 🤞💜

Finally heard something about 30 minutes ago. Coming out tomorrow afternoon. Lucky I was free. Still don't know how it is meant to help. Just feel like I will be counting down the meetings.

Just feel like sh*t. Using sp, contacted LL, nothing left.

I’m glad you heard from them. @Snowie. Just think of it as a little extra support while you’ve got it. 

Im hear to listen if you need

Sorry shouldn't complain, should just be grateful for having it in the first place @Captain24 

Same old broken record, over this thing called life.

You can be relieved to hear from them but still be super irritated and frustrated about the whole situation @Snowie. Plus, our emotions often take time to actually work their way through our system. If you feel like you need to complain and be irked and have a vent, then do so! Better that than to shame yourself for having emotions and tell yourself you ought to just be grateful. 

@Jynx just at the point where I really don't know if I am worth it. Someone else could use it. Yes people will say you are worth it and you deserve it as much as others, but actually believing that is hard, especially when you don't see a way forward.

It’s ok to complain. @Snowie

It feels like a broken record and that you are going around in circles. But we are here to listen. 

I hear you with being over this life. I don’t want it to go on anymore. 

@Captain24 you safe for now hun? Want me to check in via email? 

@Snowie Aye, hearing and believing are two different things. So then I guess... like, what would you need to do to convince yourself that you are worth it, that you do deserve the support? 

Nah @Jynx 

Eep @Captain24 I am so sorry I just need to clarify - are you saying 'nah' to the question about you being safe or to the offer of an email? I believe I know what the answer is but I do just gotta be super certain 🙃

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.