Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Heartbroken

Thank you for ur care @Ali11 

I guess i dont rly hav a specific sleep routine. Take med about an hr and a half before bed then will do anything from watch tv, knit, come on here and do my replies, occasionally surf the net on my phone, not so much these days. I know for gd sleep hygiene ur supposed to hav a routine before bed. I dont think sleep hygiene is enuf to make a difference given that powerful drugs r struggling to do it! Maybe a sleep routine that involved a sledge hammer - that cld do it! 😀

I rly hope ur right that things will improve @Ali11 . I just havnt seen much sign of that so far so not particularly confident for the future. But i will  take any and all improvements. Its a very trying process tho. Getting sleepy now. Think i might post this and reply to rest of ur msg tmrw. Take care @Ali11 . Sleep well. 

Thanks for ur encouragement @Ali11  about even small improvements. I wld take even small improvements at the moment! They hav to come one day surely!

I will be seeing my psych tmrw and will b laying it on the line as to where things r at, that things arent going well, and what the plan is from here, and yes, why they think that whatever thyr plan is is going to work when others havnt.

Thanks for ur encouragement to forgive myself, i think i need to forgive myself for a lot of things. I blame myself for everything that has changed for the worse in my life since Mi. I shoulder all the blame when rly i shldnt, its not like i hav MI and have it affect our lives so much on purpose! I wld do nething to change it!

I hope you are doing well @Ali11  and have had a nice weekend. Best wishes to u xx

I will be seeing my psych tmrw-- will be thinking of you @Doglover  tomorrow

let me knoe how you go xx

Thanks @Shaz51 , i rly appreciate it. Not holding out much hope unfortunately. No matter what they do things just dont seem to get better. Will let u know how things go.

💚 Doglover

Hi @Shaz51 , just wanted to let u know that my psych appt got cancelled today - hes off sick. Next available not until next tuesday so we battle on til then. Had no idea what i was going to say to him anyway - like - things r crap and i dont have any confidence that anything u do is going to make it better? Thats how i feel but cant exactly say that hey?!

Anyway, take care @Shaz51  and hav a nice day xx

one step at a time my friend @Doglover 

here for you

can you write down things for him for next week

Hello @Ali11 , @Eden1919 , @Gazza75 , @Orwellian 

Thanks @Shaz51 - one step at a time - good advise, thank u my friend.

Yes i need to make notes for next week. I do make a note each day of what meds i take and when, and what my symptoms r, so that helps. 

Iv kind of had a family intervention over the last 24 hours. My brother and sister in law spoke with me ystrday, my mum spoke with me today (after consulting with my uncle last night who was very much involved when my mum was in a bad way with MI). They hav all said that i need to get therapy and i need to not make excuses (like cant afford it - which i cant) and just make it hapn. My mum n my brother r going to pay the gap for the first 10 weeks under the  MHCP which buys me a bit of time to work out how im going to pay for it after those 10 weeks. When my mum was in a  bad way with MI, my brother and i had a number of interventions with her, i never thought i wld b on the receiving end of one, but thr u go, life is unpredictable. 

How are you doing @Shaz51 , what hav u bn up to today?

hugs @Doglover 

we worked this morning and then checked up on my mum who is 88 and very frail

had lunch after 1pm , and mr shaz said he is having the afternoon off , I said good as I was feeling blah ( I don`t know if that is a feeling but )

not sure what it is , low blood pressure ??? kidney??? , diabetes ???

ohh well afternoon off sounds like what we both needed

got a bit of a headache now xoxo

going to cook homemade pizza for tonight `s dinner xxx

What do u do for work @Shaz51 , if thats not too identifying. Do u work much? Its gd that u r able to work with ur MI. Iv bn off work since diagnosis in Nov last year. Its very frustrating! I just want to b well enuf to go back to work!

Sorry to hear about ur mum. Its hard when our loved ones get old and frail. I cant imagine being without my mum, especially with everything im going thru at the moment.

Nice that u n hubby had the afternoon off together.

Homemade pizza sounds yummy. Im going to do a roast chicken n salad, nice n easy. Hopefully having the oven on will warm the house up a bit. Its freezing here!!! I just rememberd, its Mr Shaz that has MI isnt it, not urself? My memory is pretty bad at the mo. Sorry!!

@Doglover 

Yes mr shaz has a list of MI dignosis which he has had all his life and his 3 sisters and his mum and his children  has it too xx

me , I was emotionally and mentally abused when I was growing up by my father until mum and I left as i was sooo skiny and soo sick

roast chicken n salad sounds great @Doglover 

we are self employed doing cleaning and mowing jobs

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.