Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Hello my dear @WIP 

I'm guessing you are getting organised for tomorrow both physically and mentally. I think you are super brave and I am so very proud of you. I am happy to be in your pocket when you need me as I know you'll have time when you're lonely. The advice I gave my boy when he went was to be a sponge, absorb all that you can. Take away as many tools provided. Ask questions, learn. Focus on YOU. 💕 Love you to bits L x Screenshot_2021-04-18-11-41-21-63.jpg

Hello lovely @Anastasia 

How are you feeling today? Any better yet? Don't push yourself to go to work if you aren't well enough - it'll just take you longer to get better if you do. 

Yes, been preparing for tomorrow. Trying not to overthink it too much. There's no point worrying until I'm there, but hopefully I'll be ok.  I'm still not completely comfortable with this new pdoc, but he said he'd check on me every day, so that's good.

THANK YOU, I'd love you to be in my pocket for when I need. There will be plenty of down time when groups aren't running, and I know I'll get lonely. 

Love L & Levi (I'm going to miss him so much!) xx

I agree @WIP it's just I have a meeting with my boss in the afternoon and it's easier to do it at work 😔 all I can do is ask the Universe to assist and see what happens. I cooked a baked dinner tonight quite incredible really considering how :pile_of_poo: I feel so there's hope yet 🤞

Levi will miss you too but he'll love the fact that you come home in a better place 🐶🐾💕

In your pocket whenever you need✔️

Better go and check on the dinner, love ya L xox

Thinking of you @WIP 💞🤞🙏💞

Hi dear @WIP 

Thinking of you, and hope all going well. 

Emelia 💕

yes my buddy @WIP hope you have settled in ok? thinking of you tonight 

Hi @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Bow 

Thank you for your kind thoughts. 
I was admitted late afternoon and have been travelling along ok so far. My back is playing up though and the bed isn't terribly comfortable. 
I'm not liking it here, but have to try and be positive about it all.

Wish me luck for hopefully getting some sleep.

💞💞

Wishing you love and luck @WIP 

Considering the road you have travelled on to this point, you can conquer a :pile_of_poo: mattress hun. I'm sorry you're back is playing up, I just asked the Universe to step in and assist in making the situation "lighter" for you ,🤞🙏

Use your relaxation music to help you drift off peacefully. You've got this L x

Thinking of you tonight @WIP  and hoping you get some sleep.

Big hugs

💜💙💜🤗💙💜💙

Hello @WIP 

day 1 ticked off 🙂

How was your sleep? Thinking of you sweets xox

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.