Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

@WIP 💛💙

Hi @outlander 

How are you going? 💚🧡💙

Hi beautiful girl,

Did you get a chance to research bars therapy? If so what do you think? First day back today and I was run off my feet. Managed Pilates at lunch and sitting down for the first time since I got home now. Hope you are ok? Love and hugs @WIP 🌹

Hi lovely lady @Anastasia 

Sounds like you've had a busy first day back, but good on you for getting to a Pilates class at lunch time - go girl!

I did research Bar Therapy, and there's a place nearby, however she's out of action till mid May as she's recovering from an operation. That's ok, as I go into hospital next week (yikes!!) and won't be ready to book a session until next month anyway. It's a bit expensive, but I'm going to give it a go based on your feedback.

How's your boy going? You got to see him both days over the weekend, which is great to hear. I sincerely hope he's showing some improvement.

I'm sort of ok. Getting very stressed about my admission next week. I've got an appt with the pdoc tomorrow to ask him many questions I've got about when I'm there and to get a clear understanding of the joint plan we will have regarding my detox off anti anxiety meds. 

My sister and niece have been down over the w/e, so that's been a bit emotional and stressful too. I'm looking forward to my nephew coming down, he arrives Thursday I think.

I hope you get an early night and restful sleep.

Lots of love, L & Levi 💞🐾

Hi @WIP ,

Ive missed you! I haven't forgotten you though. How are you?

Hugs,

BPDSurvivor

@WIP did you get all your questions answered? Is your nephew arriving tomorrow. Love you

@Anastasia Yes thanks, I did get my questions answered and feel a bit more prepared about the admission. Still very nervous though. However, I've had a mind shift and now accept that it's the best thing for me atm and I should feel better when off these anti anxiety meds. He is going to change my anti depressant, so fingers crossed for an improvement 🤞

My nephew arrived today, he's staying at Mums place. I'm seeing him tomorrow, so looking forward to that.

xx

You're amazing @WIP 🙏💞 you've made my day 💕

So proud of you ❤️

How exciting, enjoy tomorow, I'll be thinking of you xxx

Thanks @Anastasia 
I'm a little proud of myself too ☺️
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow also. 💞

Hey @WIP buddy, glad yesterday went well and you got all the answers and are feeling a bit better about your admission. Thinking of you 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.