Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Hi I'm new to this forum how does it work ?

You deserve it @Zoe7 . So strange that we are all in Australia, but each state has holidays at a different time.

NSW started this week

VIC started last week

TAS starts next week

All the best with your final week 🙂

@Former-Member , what are some things you are interested in that we may be able to tag you into? e.g. pets? crafts? 

Otherwise, you can Share a cuppa? here.

Or join us for Mindful Mondays: New activity every Monday , JOIN US: Wednesdays’ Well of Wellness – Wellness Tips for Carers! , Re: The Weekly Friday Feast 

Thanks @tyme Have parent-teacher meetings all week so a long week on top of it being the last week.

We used to only have 3 terms so we have come in line with the mainland states now having 4. I like that we have different holidays - means flights are easier to get (when I one day can afford a holiday lol).

@Former-Member I have two fur babies that are everything to me - Toby is my dog and Clover my cat. They love each other and play together so I have many hours of enjoyment watching their antics. Presently they are sound asleep ...and I am not far off joining them.

Hi Again @Zoe7 and @tyme Hi I'm new to this forum how does it work ? 

I am interested in Mindfulness, pets, health and wellness.

I' m using emails for this is that correct, it seems a bit slow.

Hope you are having a great day.

Hi @Former-Member ,

How are you going? I was thinking about you so thought I'd check-in with you.

tyme

Good Evening @Former-Member ,

Sorry, it can be a bit confusing sometimes. Hopefully you've been able to login successfully. If you have any issues, you can email us directly on team@saneforums.org

Kindest, 

tyme

Hi tyme,

Had a muck up with the technical side of things 

Going to have a look tonight.

Struggling quite a bit but thanks for asking.

Maggie49

Hi @Former-Member I love my fur babies. Do you have any yourself?

Hi @Zoe7 

I have a beautiful cat, black with green eyes.

I had to surrender my dog recently to better home.

I'm still heart broken but have kept in close contact with the new care providers.

Tell me about your fur babies. 

🐕🐕

Oh @Former-Member That would be so hard. I could never imagine not having my little boy - he is my world. He is a white, fluffy, Maltese Shih Tzu. He follows me everywhere and when I am not at work he goes everywhere with me. I have fallen over him many times lol but I would not have it any other way. Clover is my cat. I used to have another beautiful girl but she died nearly a year ago. I still miss her everyday and apart from moving a few of her things, the rest is still the same. I cannot bear to pack away or move her things but I suppose I will need to one day. Clover is an exotic - a squishy faced little girl who loves to annoy her big brother. They get along so well - sleep together, play together and generally 'annoy' me together. They really are so cute together. Toby always wanted to play with Cat (that's what we called her here on the forums) but Cat tolerated him. Now Toby has a playmate which is great for when I am at work. 

Hi @Zoe7 

You understand how hard it is clearly giving up a fur baby.

Sorry for the loss of your cat a year ago. I can understand you still missing her.

I keep in close contact with my dogs new owner and hope to see her in the future.

I can see how much joy your pets bring you and it's lovely they have each other for company when you are at work.

Have a lovely Sunday ☺️🐕😺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.