Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

I have every right to express my perception of how I'm being treated, to bounce ideas off peers, to find balance. I don't expect to be attacked by assumptions and misrepresentation. 

@Former-Member 🤗💕🙏

See the source image

Take care of your self, your a wonderful beautiful person, so sorry life is very hard some days, just push through like the rest of us also know you are truly amazing honest and like has been said before you alone enrich our lives Thankyou so much from your Clawde 🤩 .

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

don't victimise me, I'm fine
the problem isn't me

Yes love all is good, you are not the victim no one has said you are everyone's favourite just look after you, at the end of the day, we are our own best friend so just keep looking after you that is all that matters my dear friend @Former-Member 

Hi everyone,

Just jumping in here to remind everyone about our respect guidelines. We all bring different experiences and feelings here to the forums, and it's important that we hold space in a way that is respectful of the experiences of all members here. 

I am going to encourage everyone here to take some space if you are feeling activated by this discussion before responding, and reach out to the SANE team in the first instance if you have concerns via team@saneforums.org Heart 

We are heading into a space where I can hear that there are feelings hurt, and it's important we bring this discussion back to a space of peer support. If anyone is needing more support today, the SANE helpcentre and Peer Support teams are here for you

Hey @Former-Member  sorry I haven’t spoken much lately but my S1 had a dreadful work accident last week and I had to pull myself together and be there for him.

Driving backwards and forwards to city hospital has left me exhausted. He’s home now and on road to recovery.

I marked one of your posts about stopping meds which I will answer soon I promise

There's been times when I’ve thought people  have been told to stay away from me too both here and irl. Usually my paranoia but it did happen once in a church!!!

Anyway, I really care about you and you are in my thoughts and prayers as we’ve walked a similar road.

Lots of love

💖🌸💖🌸💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Appleblossom
- we've had our good moments here
- this is not one of them
- please give me space
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.