Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Now that made me laugh out loud. @MDT 

Not sure if whether you are being ironic with indeed, but you do pose questions in that way.

For conversation about the sexes sake, I am partial to T'ealc. 

Gorgeous fella Body and Mind.

Different show I know.

Smiley Tongue

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

More of a pun maybe @Appleblossom

Blossom etc.. Idk haha.

Glad it made you laugh 🙂

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques

Morning forumites.

I had a decent sleep. Decent dinner too which can help. It was quite cold over night as well.

Well I'm off to work atm. On the train. Feeling pensive. Just taking it as it comes I suppose.

Don't feel myself but I guess it's better than nothing.

Still dreading lunch but then that's a very localised problem maybe.

Anyway
Thanks for listening and supporting.

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques

Hit a new low today. Not great at all. Feeling like a waste. Like I need to give up or something.

I hate feeling this way...

@MDT  😔

Hey @Former-Member
Hope you are doing better than me today aye.

I am considering having lunch out today.

hop ethings get better @MDT  just stay away from people maybe

Hey @MDT sorry to hear about this low. Did you want to chat more about it? Sounds really nice to take yourself out to lunch - what a nice gift to yourself. Might follow your suit actually Heart

Just feels really bleak @nashy

Like it hasn't before. Maybe I am exhausted. But i have had enough sleep and I've also been eating well.

I was sitting there before just depressed and sad. Sucks. I haven't felt this bad for ages actually.

Feels like I am a burden on those around me and that a nuisance to work with.

@MDT 

Hi Hamza - I'm sorry you feel so bad - remember - feelings are not always the truth - you might feel useless and a burden and that's the way you feel and that's valid - but not sound - 

How would you go about giving up? - that's hard to do - I have tried going to bed feeling like that but then seeing as I live by myself if I want a coffee I have to get up and make it myself - 

I had a bad day yesterday - I feel better today - I hope allowing a bad day today gives you a better one tomorrow - it might - let's hope so

Btw - the COVID-19 lock down is getting to everyone - if you can get out today then try and just get a coffee and a snack away from the house -

I wish you the best

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.