Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques

Hi forumites.

Well today was an improvement on yesterday and that's the good bit. Lunch wasn't as bad as yesterday either. That's good.
A few weird moments that had me questioning my sanity on a few occasions.

Onwards and upwards I guess. But only one step a time.

I feel depressed still. But maybe I will for some time.

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

one step at a time my @MDT 

glad today was a bit better than yesterday xx

Glad you had a better day today @MDT  😊

@MDT  Hey Hamsolo01 pleased to hear it 😄 but you have me curious about these 'weird moments' care to share :p?

Nothing exciting haha @greenpea

Just odd characters and saying weird things or weird practices that I can't make sense of.

Thanks @Shaz51 @greenpea @BlueBay

Just going to chill for rest of evening.

@MDT  well Hams now I really need to know ..... if you change your mind I am all ears :p. Enjoy your evening my friend. x

Glad your night was a little better @MDT 

I have found it hard to remember to take care and make the little actions necessary when the weather turns cold.  Maybe you need to keep an extra doona near the bed in winter ... if that was the problem.

Re your Columbian friend.  She noticed you cooling off, and fair enough, but maybe dont ask for advice as much, so gently turn your sharing with her into being grounded.. she is she ... and you are you ... and you actually do not need that much changing ... or her "advice" ...change will happen of its own accord ... just do your bit.

Smiley Happy

Haha okay pea @greenpea

Indeed @Appleblossom
Well said my friend. The blossom of truth.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.