Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Hmm

I need a holiday @amber22 

Tired and feel like complete shit couldn’t get out of bed this morning
TuxedoCat
Senior Contributor

hey @ArraDreaming, so sorry you're feeling crappy today. It's always crap waking up and feeling that way (I also feel it sometimes) 

TuxedoCat
Senior Contributor

not sure if it helps, but I've really loved some of the chats we've had this week 😊 @ArraDreaming 

Thanks @TuxedoCat 

doesn’t really help when someone says “oh gee you like tired” well thanks for pointing out the god damn obvious 

Me too @TuxedoCat 

I do this dumb shit when I feel like this and it’s that I worry I’m going to be like this for longer than I want and that I’m going backwards in my mental health but I know that’s fuckindumb lI know I can have some down days and it doesn’t have to mean anything but I get worried every time I feel bad that I’m slipping back into old times again

TuxedoCat
Senior Contributor

I know it wasn't your intention @ArraDreaming , but this made me laugh a tiny bit because YES! When someone just tells me I look crap? Do they think that will help?? 

TuxedoCat
Senior Contributor

hmm yeah, nobody wants to go "backwards" in their MH @ArraDreaming. Is there something you've done other times you feel like this and you're made yourself feel less worried? 

and I know I won’t I know deep down I’m allowed to have bad days/weeks without it meaning anything deeper I just have a hard time convincing myself of that @TuxedoCat I don’t know why I feel like I need to convince myself and others of it but I do. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.