Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling emotionally out of control

💜💐  Just so good to see you pulling up again @Teej .... go-slow is good for now .... hope you’ve got a water bottle nearby ....

Hydrate ... ❣️

👋 @Former-Member .....

And I went to boarding school @Teej .... I could probably swear you under the table if I tried .... 😏

Have you eaten something yet ?

Almonds are a good stand-by ..... or some toast or something .....

Had some muesli and coffee to wake up @Faith-and-Hope. Have a few koalas having a fight in my mouth, feeling very dry mouth and beaten up.  I had an accident yesterday at home where I split both lips and have two fat lips 😳

Will talk later when I find human again. 

Ouch ......

Oh dear about your lips @Teej ...... my D3 has a face-meets-handrail moment a couple of weeks ago ..... 🙁

Lips repair quickly cos they have a great blood supply to them so hope you’re feeling a lot more recovered tomorrow.

Moving around will get your system cranked up again and help to detox ..... get rid of those koalas faster ......

ouch on the lips @Teej - hope they heal quickly. glad you've eaten and had a coffee, looking after yourself is good.

Agreed .... ❣️

coffee , did someone say coffee @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Teej HeartHeart

i neeeed a coffee haha but trying to be good...

you can do it my friend forever @Former-Member, come and join me in a nice cuppa Smiley Very Happy

How is finding human going @Teej ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.