Skip to main content

Re: Feeling emotionally out of control

💜💐  Just so good to see you pulling up again @Teej .... go-slow is good for now .... hope you’ve got a water bottle nearby ....

Hydrate ... ❣️

👋 @Former-Member .....

And I went to boarding school @Teej .... I could probably swear you under the table if I tried .... 😏

Have you eaten something yet ?

Almonds are a good stand-by ..... or some toast or something .....

Had some muesli and coffee to wake up @Faith-and-Hope. Have a few koalas having a fight in my mouth, feeling very dry mouth and beaten up.  I had an accident yesterday at home where I split both lips and have two fat lips 😳

Will talk later when I find human again. 

Ouch ......

Oh dear about your lips @Teej ...... my D3 has a face-meets-handrail moment a couple of weeks ago ..... 🙁

Lips repair quickly cos they have a great blood supply to them so hope you’re feeling a lot more recovered tomorrow.

Moving around will get your system cranked up again and help to detox ..... get rid of those koalas faster ......

ouch on the lips @Teej - hope they heal quickly. glad you've eaten and had a coffee, looking after yourself is good.

Agreed .... ❣️

coffee , did someone say coffee @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Teej HeartHeart

i neeeed a coffee haha but trying to be good...

you can do it my friend forever @Former-Member, come and join me in a nice cuppa Smiley Very Happy

How is finding human going @Teej ?

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.