Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling emotionally out of control

@Teej .... what’s happening for you Hon ?

Are you okay ?

Hoping you're ok @Teej wondering if just needing more sleep still. Here sitting with you.
Hi @Faith-and-Hope
hugs to you both

💜 @Former-Member ....

Hi @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope

im ok, just laying low for now. Last night has taken all the stuffing out of me so to speak.....wish it had literally taken some of my extra stuffing 😳

havent really moved from bed today 😒. The bad/good thing about self medicating like i did last night is that I’m so numb the day after and my brain is very slow which I find so calming. I’ve not even really checked the forum so I hope you are both ok. I may stay in my own world for a bit. Thanks for caring and checking in though. 💜🤗

Thanks for letting us know Hon.

Try to get out for a daily walk when you can @Teej .....think it will help burn up extra stuffing and support regulation, via extra oxygen and more efficient functioning of the body in general.

Going okay here today, but headed for Bed Island now, trying to respect pumpkin hour.

Mega-hugs incoming ..... 💕

923D67B8-91C4-45C7-B71B-63262117EACF.jpeg

And for you too @Former-Member ....💕

Glad to hear that you are doing okish tonight, even if its the numbing effect at the moment. Your body and brain is resting which is important after so much emotion 😞 Take care and be gentle and kind to you, will be looking out for you but can empathise with need to be in your own world too 🙂 we'll be here when you need xx

Not where to write this or why I am. I usually try to work out what I need from posting but I’m not sure tonight. I’m not out of control but not in control, I’ve cried for most the day now and didn’t make it out of the house. I’m angry but not, sad but not and just feeling crazy. There is so much going around in my head. I’m lost but know the way forward, just can’t bring myself to go there. Feelings of 'I can do this' are mixed with urges of sh, I don’t know if I’m coming or going. I don’t know where I belong but am scared to belong anywhere too. Not sure any of this deserves a response or if one can even respond to it. 😢

Hi @Teej I have thought the same thoughts prior. I had so much anger and felt sad, numb you name it. I had so many emotions i couldn't find the right words to explain it to anyone. I didn't want to leave the house, be around anyone let alone care for myself. I had occasional outbursts of empowerment but lost my way a couple of times of the "I just want to give up thoughts"....
everything got to me and everything was too much... I still feel that sometimes

Please know you are not alone and if you want to talk to me i am here beside you even if you say you don't want to. I understand those emotions. Might not be fully the same but i can relate.

Don't be sad 😓

Hugs from the phone from me ♥️

Thanks @Former-Member. It helped more than you know to read your post. And it helped me to work out why I was posting, you caught me in the middle of planning sh. I was lost in the depths of it and your post helped bring me out. Not sure what else to write. I hope today has been ok for you. 💜🤗

@Teej You will be okay ♥️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.