Skip to main content

Re: Feeling emotionally out of control

💜 @Teej ......

Hate that I’m saying this @Faith-and-Hope@but I think I need help to get through tonight. 

Attagirl @Teej ..... 💜

Do you mean to call someone, or stay close to us here ..... or both ?

It’s a strength to recognise and acknowledge this. It’s self-care, and it’s good.

Just be here @Faith-and-Hope. The only way I’m going to hospital is if I’m unconscious. 😢😒

Are you doo g puzzles @Teej ?

No. @Faith-and-Hope I’m too exhausted to do them. Too much in my brain. Too much self hate. Too much everything 

Are you drinking water @Teej, because dehydration will mess with your feelings and thought processing. If not, grab a water bottle and keep taking sips ..... if you’re not thirsty it’s too hard to try to drink a whole glassful at once.

And nibble something to keep blood sugar regulated.

Struggled to move from my bed today again. Just got flooded with stuff in my head. Need to hold off a little longer. There’s a 21st in a few days to be here for kind of. @Faith-and-Hope

That’s good .....

Get hold of water to drink @Teej ..... and keep spare in your room for days like this maybe ?

I’m finally getting sleepy @Faith-and-Hope. Thank you. I’m going to try to sleep it off. I’m so messy, I nearly didn’t make it. Russian roulette has been calling big time tonight. I hope you are ok. Will talk later when I’m human again. Hugs 💜🤗

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.