Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Far out I forgot that @Bill16 Well done 👍 main thing I noticed was the money and I how I should wash clothes more often re smell ha

Thanks ay @TAB  yeah I've noticed the cost 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Bill16 Yeah if I was smoking would have had to have been working ages ago, one way of looking at it, way less outgoings

Yeah plus your health @TAB 

I'm going for a kip @TAB  have a good one 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah seemed to be a difference for a while @Bill16 probably should have exercised more, not overly healthy now, hard to make up for it straight away esp if older might not get much better at all in s ways Still worth it though
TAB
Senior Contributor

No worries @Bill16 having a few quiet ones job excitement guess. Of course got early appt tomorrow lol so nothing too serious lol

@TAB @Bill16 good morning tabby and Bill. Think we should trust in God. That the day will turn out okay. At coffee before work here. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  been awake every couple hours here, hope you slept okay , might go back to bed again soon lol have few more hours before have to be up

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope your day goes okay @Meowmy  might go lie down again soo as said, dont have to leave for appt for another 3.5hrs lol could sleep at least 2 of them ha

G'day @Bill16 , had 1.5, drinks, threw rest of last one, wasnt happening

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.