Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah, but you'd need your own soundtrack I reckon @TAB  lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

i only saw it in a comic @StuF 

Come to think of it @TAB  I'm not certain I've seen the film myself....must have been a long time ago...Definitely seen bits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpeVrfKc_nQ

Walt Disney's timeless masterpiece is an extravaganza of sight and sound! See the music come to life, hear the pictures burst into song and experience the excitement that is Fantasia over and over again. No family's Disney collection is complete without Fantasia!
TAB
Senior Contributor

Will look tomorrow @StuF  nite

Evening friends my daughter in law is in hospital waiting for delivery of there first newborn, she went in the morning and there just now taken her to the birthing units so hopefully sometime tonight or early morning we should have a little newborn son.

It will  finally be one grandchild that I will see as newborn and help watch over him and being his life growing up as I have 2 other grandkids but not part of their lives so this is special for me.

My anxiety has been all over the place today night can't concentrate or focus.

I even had to cancel my church as anxiety sky high

I've been watching Star wars the May 4th ones on Disney from yesterday and think I have restarted th clone wars episode 8 one over n over again at least 50times today 😅  just not sinking in.

Will let you all know how it goes and when he arrives, don't expect to be able to sleep much tonight to excited for my Son.

@TAB @StuF @Meowmy @Oaktree @Glisten @Bill16 @tonys @SmilingGecko 

@Jacques @Historylover @Appleblossom @Adge @Shaz51 and all

Goodnight @TAB 

Awwww @saturnzoon - it is a miracle moment. My heart goes out to you all this evening.

Hoping it all goes marvellously @saturnzoon 

TAB
Senior Contributor

All the best @saturnzoon 👍

@saturnzoon  Nwww congratulations and hugs. 
I cried tears of joy when my baby had a baby. I said to my best friend “I felt like I was immortal.” Lol

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.