Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

It was sunny yesterday, so i washed my doonas and a whole load of washing....I put it out to dry overnight...then by the morning, I realised it had rained all night......argh.... @Meowmy . Joys of Melb weather!

Then this weekend, it'll be 31-34 degrees, so I've sort of cleaned the pool so it'll be ready for then.

Can't believe that it was only hailing last week...and freezing cold!

@tyme well done re washing and cleaning the pool. Hope the weekend will be nice for us.Cuppa helped. Feeling better. Thank you

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @tyme and everyone else on the forum.

A cuppa sounds great.

Have some good news I would like to share @tyme have a second interview in a job I really want to get - following my passionate area of work.

However I am not going to be too hopeful and just be grateful for the chance to apply and my readiness to return to professional work.All I can do is hope and cross my fingers.

Hope you are doing well and all on the forum have a pleasant evening.

That sounds incredibly exciting @Former-Member ! All the best for the interview!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks so much @tyme.

Hey who’s still around? @Former-Member @tyme @Meowmy @Shaz51 

Hey @ArraDreaming , I'm still around. How'd everything go? You sounded very busy! Glad you felt able to work today.

Hey @tyme I’m always busy especially between 6 and 8… yeah I am happy to be back out I have been working just at the nursery but today was the first day back working for myself I’m not going fully back just some cash jobs here and there

gotta earn some extra cash to survive somehow, everything is just expensive

getting married in under 3 weeks we aren’t doing the full thing like people spend thousands and thousands just having a party at home but someone’s gotta pay for it hoping to line up a few jobs between and then just to help us out
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.