Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hey @tyme @Shaz51 

your message just popped up while I was checking my emails

im Good today, actually today was my first day back working for myself, not sure if anyone remembers what I put up last week about taking on some local work, it rained all morning so I was a bit worried everything would be too wet but it cleared up in time

anyway can’t talk right got dogs to feed and kids to walk, might be back later 

@Shaz51 @Bow @ArraDreaming @tyme @Abner hello everyone,love a cuppa with you. A hard day battling headache,pain and stress with mum. Hope you're all well. May be cuppa and chat will send us to a peaceful evening. Hope to see you all soon

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.02.43 pm.png

You deserve it @Shaz51 - enjoy

@tyme hi Tyme, love a marshmallow chocolate . Thank you so much

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 7.44.16 pm.png

For you @Meowmy - hope you are okay. Sounds like you need to sit down to a cuppa 🙂

Ohh hugs my @Meowmy and first day of your holidays too xxx

Thank you @tyme ahhhhh

Holidays @Meowmy ? Sounds like you have more going on during your 'holidays' than non-holidays!

@tyme thank you so much Tyme, just sitting down now ha. Hope the evening will be nice for us. The weather here will be nice for weekend. Hope we all have nice things to look forward to. Take care.

@tyme @Shaz51 hey ladies, am glad to have a break from work. Yea a lot to do at home ha.

I'm off to the ABC studios to be part of the Q+A audience, and a woman called Claire called and told me my question has been shortlisted to be asked in tonight's progam. Exciting!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.