Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member Hey good morning, hope you enjoy church and gardening. I did some housework, cleaned up the kitchen and bathroom. Going for a walk in a little while. May do some cooking in the afternoon.  Enjoy, take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodaye there @Former-Member  ... Wonderful to see you. Been thinking of you a lot over the past week or more. Hope you are okay. I posted an hour or so ago what I am up to today, so wont repeat. Your herb garden sounds good. @TAB  Yeah that weeding gig is not so good. But a good start.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow @Meowmy  you've done a lot already today 🏆  I'm still horizontal lol but you guys encouraging me 😁

Hi @Former-Member , ditto... I'll give take a look at your update later 💗

Really gotta get virtical here, the kettle calls me lol

Thank you TAB and hope this weekend
has been good to you. Best wishes.
Bimby2.

well not today re weeding @Former-Member  chopping wood and trying do weights first time in ages has upset back

Morning @Former-Member @Molliex @Ant7 and everyone 💕

Thank you @greenpea i hope the same for you too 💚

@outlander  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

I agree with @Former-Member  in that you have done a lot already @Meowmy .  Hello @Bimby2 , always nice seeing you around.

EOR, the update on what I was doing today is on this thread, not my PTSD thread.  I havent updated anything there since my little self imposed exile.  I will get around to it though.  My day today, so you dont have to read back on this thread (it moves on pretty quick doesnt it?) is that I am having a quiet day at home.  But hope to do some Diamond Painting a little later.  Maybe also do a little bit of gardening as well.  @TAB  I dont think you can actually buy those little Woolies gardening pots ... its meant to be a promo to get you to do your grocery shopping there.  I already do, so I get the pots as a bonus.  Spend money and get the little pots thrown in.  Cant choose what you get, its a lucky dip. But there are lots of herbs and veges and some flowers.  You get a little earthy pot, a disc of soil which reconstitutes with added water, and a batch of seeds.  Great for littlies, but also good to start a bit of a pot garden if thats an option. I'm a bit like a kid anyway ... checking each morning to see new sprouts happening, giving them each a spray of water to keep them moist and help the germination process.  I have 9 pots currently happening, but another 5 I havent yet put together.  They'll keep until I'm ready.

@Former-Member  --- I'm with you .... the kettle has called ... again.  Nice hot cup of tea here.  My second for the day. I am vertical however, got that far at least. 😁

Sherry 

ah okay @Former-Member  well Plan A was bunnings, so maybe could go and get self some catnip from there lol. I remember buying apple trees from there for ex under some sort of coercion bout 3ft tall , thats main reason would every want to own a property so could plant trees like lemon and orange

thanks @Bimby2  your reply nearly snuck through, found it though Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.