Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Not that productive @Snowie Spent most the morning and late today sleeping. Have done a few things around the house in between - and sorted out a couple of work related things tonight - but still have a lot to do.  Didn't have enough energy though to do what I needed to do today so tomorrow will need to find the motivation and enrgy from somewhere. 

I saw you went shopping with D today - lovely to get out with her for some time together Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Snowie 👋❄️💕

Still feeling u settled and I focussed @Zoe7 .  D3 is freaking out over a presentation that she is not ready for this week cos she has been sick, so that’s not helping, but it is understandable.  Trying to talk her down out of her tree at the moment ..... getting there.

Mr. isnt managing the cold so he has got a heater turned right up in my bedroom where his office area is, and I am cooking in her, but cold when I walk out of the room ..... :face_with_rolling_eyes:

There are my whinges for the moment 😏

Trying to get started on this assignment again.

You must have needed the sleep then @Zoe7 

Yes had a nice day with D. She scored very well out of our shopping spree!!

Hoping D3 is ok @Faith-and-Hope and you get some of your assignment done.

Thanks @Snowie 🌷

Lovely to hear you went shopping with D today 🙂

Whinge away Hon - here listening Heart

I am likely to be up quite late tonight as I know I should do more before tomorrow but happy for now snuggled up on the couch. Having eaten late will mean I am up later too.

I can understand D3 being stressed about the presentation after being sick this week and not being able to do anything. Hope you can talk her down and she can focus enough to just do a little at a time. Give her a hug from me Heart

That would be annoying with the heat so high in the bedroom - careful you don't get a chill though Hon and get sick yourself.

Cat is inside now so I have the door closed - no cool breeze coming in anymore and it is getting really cold again tonight.

Will you make it to church tomorrow?

Lucky D @Snowie Smiley Tongue Did you get much for yourself as well?

I brought some snowflake earings @Zoe7 , thats all.

D's birthday is coming up so she picked out some things for herself.

Snowflake earrings sound super cute @Snowie Glad you got something for yourself as well Smiley Very Happy It sounds like you spoiled D a bit even with her birthday coming up - hope she appreciates it and you Hon Heart

Snowflake earrings sound really cool @Snowie .  I am glad you found them too ❣️

Hi @Sans911 💕

I expect to make it to church tomorrow @Zoe7 .  

D3 is more settled now she has heard back from her other group members and contacted the tutor 👍

That is great news about D3 @Faith-and-Hope Hope now she can get some rest and get over this illness Heart How are you feeling tonight Hon?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.