Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Pretty flat @Zoe7 , but they are feelings that will fluctuate ..... that’s my reasoning fix-it brain answering you.  My Cinderella brain has her head under the pillow halving a big cry at the moment.

Here with you Hon - cry away - you are not alone @Faith-and-Hope 💐🌸🌷🌺💜💙💚🧡💛🌹

💜🌹 @Zoe7 

I am making mistakes all over this homework, so I guess that’s my queue to head to bed ..... tomorrow is another day, and if I get up early I can have another go at it then.

Thank you for sitting with me tonight .... and @Snowie @Sans911 @outlander and anyone else about.

Yes tomorrow is another day @Faith-and-Hope and with a fresh day brings new perspectives and with hope some more focus and energy. Goodnight Hon - hope you sleep well Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7 🌷💤

Morning @Zoe7 💕

I have put that image you posted into my phone screen.

Morning @Faith-and-Hope You are up early as you hoped to be so I hope that means you slept and are now doing your assignment again with a clearer head and more focus this morning. I had about 6 hours sleep all up - only woke up during the night once - so I feel a little better this morning. I will most likely have a nap on the couch soon though as I am still tired. Then it is fence paling unpacking time Smiley Surprised

It is lovely that you have saved that image in your phone - look at it whenever you need and know that is exactly how I see you Hon Heart

Hope church gives you a little relief this morning also Heart

I had 6 hours sleep too @Zoe7 , with one awakening about an hour before I got up.

Yes, have got more done on my assignment with a clearer head this morning, and I am pleased with how it is coming along.  I still can’t see quite how it will end up, but that will gradually work itself out.

Getting ready to head off to church now.  Mr. stops in there for five minutes before heading off to The Coffee Place, and I am pleased he does.  It means that he is committed to faith in his own way, and that gives us a thread to hold onto too ..... I think that will be important if he ever enters a recovery path.

💜❄️ @Snowie ...., thinking of you this morning and hoping you slept okay.

❤️🌹 @Former-Member .....

💛🌼 @oceangirl 

💙🐚 @BlueBay 

💜🐾 @Sans911 

🔵🌷 @Maggie 

💐💕 @outlander 

👋 to anyone else around.

Not feeling quite as wobbly and heart sore as yesterday, but I also know these feelings come through in waves.  I am happy to have a desk space to work on now, and it’s given me a more stable place to keep all my study gear 👍.  

Looking for blessings to count.

Hey Hon. I have had another sleep - much longer than the nap I expected but I must have needed it. It ha set me back today so will need to get stuck into work soon.

I am really glad you got some assignment work done this morning. It is slowly getting there but getting there nonetheless. Sometimes are creativity comes over time too so that aids in the transformation of ideas into the product Smiley Very Happy

So glad you got yourself off to church. I do like that Mr spends a little time there and as you said - it keeps that important connection between you both and a thread to hold onto too in whatever the future looks like )hopefully a recover path for Mr).

Having that desk is great Hon - it does give you a central place to work at as well as a place to put your study gear. Sometimes those small organisational things actually mean a lot in the bigger picture - and for you that is a space of your own and in a way your Mr recognising that you need a space too - count that as a win @Faith-and-Hope 👍

It is good you feel a less wobbly today - we must take those times when we can as well as find moments of joy to sustain us. Smiley Very Happy I hope the rest of your day is good to you and you get more work done Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.