Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

🙂 @Zoe7

I hope the break is kind to you

Thanks @MDT Looking forward to it now 👍

Lol @Zoe7 .... planted on the couch, huh ?❣️

Sorry to hear you are headachey tonight @oceangirl .... take care.  I hope it leaves quickly now.

👋 @MDT 

I certainly am @Faith-and-Hope ...and so is Tobes. Two peas in a pod we are - my baby and me 👍 He just spent the last few minutes on his back on the floor whilst I tickled his tummy with my foot - too much effort to move nd use my hands lol

I made a quick collage of a tree this morning at school - we are going to post it in stages to show the kids what to do. I used an outline of my hand and wrist for the tree trunk and branches then cut out little leaves to put on the branches and finally did the background.

I think it's lovely @Zoe7 ❣️

I love seeing children's books where the images have been collaged like this.

Can you write children's stories too ...... publish books ?

I just found a whole bag full of clothes I had been missing @Zoe7 ...., here they are !!  They were dumped in the art space in the middle of last year, and have only just made their way back home ..... 😔

At least they are found now.

I have actually written quite a few - mosty on feelings using different animals as the main characters ...they are more examples for kids to identify their feelings (and they aren't that good). I have thought about writing children's books but I tend to write better for older groups @Faith-and-Hope 

That tree I did quickly in about an hour - I brought things home to do it last night but could not get up the motivation so I have the magazines here that I cn use over the holidays - might do some animals ...just for fun 👍 It is a great mindfulness activity.

That is great @Faith-and-Hope - a whole new wardrobe for you to rediscover 👍

Oh I have a surprise for you @Faith-and-Hope I just remembered... be back soon....

Collage is an awesome mindfulness activity ..... and a great starter activity for people who want to be more creative.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.