Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

hugs @Snowie HeartHeart

hugs @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Anastasia , @Former-Member 

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

I have woken up headachy ..... feels like it's a detox day, which is good and not so good .....

I have a canvas ready to start a competition painting work, but instead I have started on visual diary stuff.  It's helping to clear my head a bit, because the more I put down onto the page, and he less I am trying to keep organised in my head 👍

Still hoping to get this new work done today.

Thanks @Zoe7 

@Faith-and-Hope All my teams have won today, I have had snuggle time with Tobes (and he finally went to the toilet), Clover playtime and Cat cuddles. It has all made a difficult day a lot easier to get through and I am not only grateful for all I have in my life presently but all that I had in both my wonderful grandparents ...and of course you are part of what I have now and I am truly blessed to know you. Heart

How are you feeling this evening Hon? 

I am hoping you are fast asleep now @Zoe7  .....

I have lost myself in painting this evening.  Started later than I intended, but I am just going with the flow at the moment ..... riding the waves.  I hope to enter this painting gin a competition, so I am pleased it's done now, and ai wish I could show you.... but especially as it's a competition piece, of course I can't 😔.

It has brought me joy though, and it is something very different for me, and yet not.   I am developing different styles, different types of art, and I am happy to do it all.  This one is very expressionistic.  The one I painted last week was very realistic.

I am glad all your teams won, and I hope you and the furbabies are all resting well.

G'night Hon ..... 💖🦋

It is really good to hear you are so immersed in your painting @Faith-and-Hope and that it is bringing some joy into your life Smiley Very Happy I also wish I could see what you have done but wish for you even more that entering this competition is a massive step forward for you Heart

I slept a little bit last night but need to get things done today so can't catch up on sleep until I get it done. Some of it will be enjoyable - making a screen and painting some rocks - then some sewing to do. My plan is to do that all today so I can have the next 2 days to do planning and organising for this term. I am so far behind what I need to do but my fur babies have absolutely been the priority. Having them all well and happy now allows me to do a little of what I need to do for work - the things I wanted to do around the house can wait untilnext holidays now.

I hope you get to church, the markets and your coffee shop today and can catch up on some sleep along the way. I also hope you are feeling a little better today. Hugs and hugs and hugs Hon Heart

❤️🦋 @Zoe7  .....

Love your update @Faith-and-Hope ✔️💐💕

@Zoe7 dinners a little ahead of time I'm sorry but I hope you're hungry? @Snowie is joining us...anyone here is also welcome as I cooked extra just in case. I have glasses out to cheers your special Pop Zoe as well as the wins you have had this weekend. Pic to follow shortly 💕🙏💞🥂🏆

IMG_20210418_184708.jpg

Dinner is served @Zoe7 @Snowie 

Made with love for you and your Pop 💞

I had to reduce the photo but hopefully you get the jist. I hope you love it Zoe. Here's cheers to celebrating your Pop and your wins this weekend sweetheart ❤️

I see you @Lee82 🙏💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.