Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

Hi @Lunar .

Great topic.Thank you for encourgaing all of us to share our thoughts.

As a cat lover I've bought several books on cats and in particular ,a few books on Persian cats.I live in a block of flats so we arent supposed to have a cat or dog here.Strata management rules. I personally love the Chinchilla breed.I had friends who had them.      I guess I'll have to wait until I'm in a better position before buy a kitten.In the mean time I like to add cat books,cat care books to my book collection in the meantime. I can recommend these books:

1)"How to speak cat:the essential guide to understanding your pet". By Sarah Whitehead.

2)"Treats for your cat:how to pamper your pet".By Jane Burton.

3)"Haynes Cat Manual:the complete step by step to understanding and caring for your cat". By Claire Bessant.

4)"Persian Cats:The complete owners guide from kitten to old age".By Rosemary Kendall.

they sounds like wonderful Cat  books @Denv12 

Hello @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Bimby2 , @Gazza75 , @Tictac , @BryanaCamp , @Razzle , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Ant7 

I love Butterflies and dragonflies too

Thanks for your greetings and hope you've had a pleasant weekend. Bimby2.

Thanks for greetings and may your day
go well Shaz51. Bimby2

hi @Shaz51 thanks for the tag, this is a lovely thread! puts a smile on my dial.

hi all on the thread @Bimby2 @Denv12 

I love my little putty tat, he's a good friend. Here's a pic of him looking very serious as he's doing his daily garden inpections, checking out who's been in his territory

kitty.JPG

That's a seriously cute putty tat @BryanaCamp Cat Happy

Hello! I rescue cats and adore them. They offer me great comfort and joy while arranging safe and loving homes for their little souls. Here's just a few of the 50+ cats I've been able to rescue, vetwork and rehome 😍pixlr_20171213033406663_20190529214224367.jpg

Hello cat lover hope you are well Ali111
and I wish you a good day. All the best
for the weekend. Bimby2

Love cats very much, owning one as I do and she is very affectionate. Have a
pleasant week and thanks for remembering me, good friend. Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.