Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Lovely @Former-Member 

@CheerBear @Gazza75 @outlander and all crochet lovers. I’m getting there. 😁😁5D89F43C-1494-4953-AB39-59350B8737E3.jpeg

Looks great @Maggie, way to go. 😊❤️🌼

Former-Member
Not applicable

Looking really pretty @Maggie . I used to crochet a lot when I was younger. My grandmother taught me. Maybe I should buy some hooks and dig out some old patterns and get started with it again.

Hey @Gazza75  I'm getting close to finishing my tree frog. Maybe a couple more days, depending on how much time I get to devote to it. 

Sherry

Waoh, you are flying @Former-Member, that's so great. Its definitely one of the best that spotlight has in my opinion.  Looks a lot better than the box it comes in.  Photos don't really do them justice. Glad you seem to be enjoying it, it's a good distraction and they are fun to see how they develop.

Not sure if you shop online.. I have tried wish. Com and aliexpress.. The latter is quite good.. Lots of  sites on there, most people use one called hom4fun.

I picked up a cheap back light that makes doing them a lot easier. ❤️🌼

😮 @Maggie! Is that mandala madness?!! It looks awesome!!! And I am huge yay-ing for you!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah thanks @Gazza75 I'll have a look online and check some of those sites. I dont normally shop online, but Spotlight dont have a big choice of designs, and I expect much cheaper online too. I'm thinking I might do a few for Christmas gifts, provided I can find appropriate pictures for the respective persons I want them for. You are right about the green tree frog box .. looked pretty ordinary. Not great for advertising or promoting the product.

Sherry

looks great my @Maggie Heart

hello and hugs @CheerBear , @Former-Member , @Gazza75 , @Zoe7 

@Former-Member  they are much cheaper online.. Worth going for a good size so the details show up nice. You can also get your own custom photos done. I haven't done it, but, most I have seen come out. Pretty good. They have notebooks with special drills. Also. Keyrings, pencil cases and other bits and pieces. 

Evening @Maggie @CheerBear @Shaz51 and anyone else passing through.

Looks loveley @Maggie well done!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.