Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

The Imitation of Christ looks fascinating. Way over my head though. I'm tired of semantics, a simple person, I just love love, kindness, truth and light. Just wanna go be with Jesus

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

If I died I wouldn't have to feel this anymore. 

Good Friday - literally die with Christ. 

Oh dear. I'm struggling tonight 😞😢

Don't know what to do

@Former-Member 

I value simplicity and your simplicity in particular.

I have tried to separate myself from the way I was raised.  It was too extreme, I sensed it then, but did not really know.

Tried to understand how it effected us.

My mother used to read that book in her last deacde of life, proudly. I researched it a little but it seems far too dogmatic and negative for me to take on as a form or study or devotion.

I value having you to talk about these things over the optic fibres or the wifi ...

I have been very fortunate to be part of large traditional liturgies.

The point of the resurection, is that we do not have to die.  We pass through a calvary, but it is not ours, just a way to acknowledge the depth of grief and sadness, but there will be hope, light. life and hope.

Dear Tawney

love Apple

20210323-094648_1.jpeg

I'm not sure I'll make it, if I Go none of it can hurt anymore. 

Hi EOR i have sent you an email to check in. Hoping that you are safe tonight.

Warm regards 

Traveller (mod)

@Former-Member 

You have shared a great deal of encourging posts, warmth and positivity around the forum over the years I have known you.  Do not doubt that.  I know you do not tag me, but I still look for you if we are having a conversation.

candles.jpg

Thanks guys 💙 I'm still here lol. Buried myself in music and creating USB favourite misic for the car etc (easier than CDs). All consuming actually... still going with it... consuming   some hymactually.  The ones that lift mood. Even Used an old phone (voice recorder) to create digital copies of favourites I can't find anywhere else now. Hymns  Really love this Easter  version of Hallelujah.

"An Easter Hallelujah"

https://youtu.be/-j3NZEdHQaI

Cassandra Star (10) & her big sister Callahan (19) sing this beautiful & meaningful Easter version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. These Easter lyrics were written by Kelley Mooney, the piano track was arranged by Jeff Buckley of Karaoke Studios & the recording by Maverick Judson of MJ Interactive

Beautiful to see you @Former-Member 

I am glad you found a satisfying activity which I hope will lift your mood many times in the future.

Heart

Resurrection High Res Stock Images | Shutterstock

Happy Easter @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Former-Member B5968E61-D5D2-40DD-94B5-5D7844A45EF6.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.