Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

olyris
Casual Contributor

Hi from olyris

Hello all,

Just signed up, this forum looks like just the thing I wanted - to figure out more about voices and what to do. Does anybody have voices that affect them by touch? I get beings touching my face thru my own hands when I wake up in the morning.

There is a lot of trying to attack me for being alone. I like being alone and find it quite unreasonable for my voices to try and disallow that. I mostly hear from the Christian God and the angels, however I don't really believe in them. My religion is life, you know what I'm saying?

Thanks for listening...

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hi from olyris

@olyris Hi olyris welcome to the boards 🙂 and yes I have all sorts of nasties and not so nasties which attack me when I am not medicated but now that I am medicated the nice ones and the baddies are leaving me in peace. Which is both a blessing and also something that I miss (the nice ones that is). Hope to see you around the threads 🙂

@olyris. Welcome to the forums. I hope you find it beneficial. There are many different threads from people requesting help to those with helpful suggestions - to social chat threads, everything from Friday Feast , where people get together (over the net) to enjoy their Friday night meal with others, to sports threads, cat lovers, bird lovers, art and other craft threads. Have a look around. And I hope you find some threads where you feel comfortable.

Actually it does kinda make sense to me @olyris Life is not always rational ...

@Appleblossom Alot of my hallucinations were physical. I cannot go into it on the boards but because it might trigger people but yes as you say Appleblossom life is not always rational

Hi @olyris,

Welcome to the forums. Its a wonderful thing to enjoy your own company and Im sorry to hear that the voices you hear are attacking you in this way. There are quite a few members here who struggle with voices, on and off.

If you have not already, you might find it useful to read through this old 'Topic Tuesday', which is a regular event that we hold online that connects forum members with experts for the purpose of exploring different issues. This one was about hearing voices

There are many other threads that might be useful to search through also. Here are just a few examples:

paranoid and hearing voices and I hear voices

Shout out if you have any questions or need any support to navigate the forums. Its great to have you 🙂

All the best,

Chamomile.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.