Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Feeling lost, tired and alone - a lil rant

You say tomato and I say tomahhhhto

@greenpea 

Smiley Tongue

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom  Hehehe!:D

Hi @Appleblossom and thank you for replying. I really like your idea of setting a PB for myself and becoming my own champion...I might have to say that as my own mantra for a while Smiley LOL I'm also overdue for a haircut so I think that will help me heaps when the time comes!

I also wanted to give an update as well @greenpea@outlander - I went to the GP today and my mental health care plan re-assessed. Luckily, I was with a GP I felt more comfortable around and he has said since my last check-in, I have worsened a fair bit. But his words were encouraging in the fact that I'm not alone and it's okay to feel like this during this time. Unfortunately, he couldn't prescribe any meds for my anxiety as it can interfere with my asthma but I'll be starting my medication again for the next month along side seeing a psychologist. Smiley Happy Fingers crossed I find someone (counsellor/psychologist) for the long haul 

@JC1  Hey hunny thanks for keeping us posted. Sometimes people just disappear for whatever reason and I always wonder how they are going. Great that you have a good gp, one that you are happy with is most important. Hope things go well with the psychologist. Keep us posted and above all take care of yourself. Love peaxx

Good Luck with it all. @JC1  

Smiley Happy

Make use of the forum in the best way that suits your needs. 

We are all different.

Good about Gp and hope you get good counsellor. 

The system can work and being optimistic helps while ironing out all the wrinkles.

Aaaaah Patience!

Yeah and all wot @greenpea sed.

and GP do you think I should have spelled that "tomaetoh"??

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.