Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Thanks for popping in and for calling us "dear friends" @tyme ❤

Still got the bad asthma, some days are worse than others. 

Hope you are OK. 

P.S. @Dimity  How's your cold? 

Yes, still studying @tyme but a bit behind. The Uni has been very good to me.

I'm going to Vic for the weekend so I'll wave to you as I land.

I'll be watching when you land @Eve7  🙂 And I'll certainly wave back! I'll be at the airport tomorrow to drop my sister's sister-in-law and the kids off. They are flying to Syd lol. Don't know when though. 

@NatureLover 🙂 Yes, my forum friends!

I'm glad you're steadily catching up at work @NatureLover . I wish that pesky asthma was better.

I haven't shaken the cold or chesty cough yet.

Any sort of service call is pricey. It's good you didn't lose your documents. 

My family problems are ongoing and intractable. Seeing the psychologist is unlikely to help. She didn't really inspire confidence. 

I haven't found a home for my gardening gloves yet. I haven't really achieved anything this week. I've been trying to restart my fitness routine but I'm getting nowhere with decluttering. 

Friday tomorrow - your errands day I think. I hope you enjoy your day.

Sorry to hear you've still got the cough and cold @Dimity ...I really hope it doesn't last as long as mine did. 

I was disappointed for you about the psychologist nor inspiring confidence. Will you go back to her? 

You have a good memory (re my errand day on Fridays) - I appreciate that about you. It's a sign of a good friend. 

I figured out that my printer ink is being phased out, requiring me to buy a new printer. So I went to 3 different Officeworks today and stocked up on the 6 inks I need. Also stocked up on groceries and library books. 

Good luck with the decluttering - I hope you have a better weekend than week. 🤞

I'll probably go back to the psychologist but might not continue after that @NatureLover.  I've pretty much given up on the support worker too. 

I'm not sure what happened with my solstice thread but it jumped tracks 3 weeks ago and seems under new ownership. 

Printer ink is a rort IMHO and is more expensive than the printer these days. I've given up on it and print at the local library. 

I'm sorry you've goven up on the support worker @Dimity . How disappointing for you. 

I think it sounds like a good idea to give the psychologist one more go. Just in case she was having a bad day, your first session. 

I will check out your Solstice thread...

I haven't achieved much this weekend. Just the basics. But I enjoyed the sun yesterday. 

Hope you are OK. 

Oh dear re your Solstice thread, @Dimity . I posted to try to get it back on track. 

Thanks @NatureLover . I've been a bit low. Glad you caught some sun yesterday. 

I'm hoping to take a couple of boxes and a small bag to the opshop tomorrow. Chipping away, very slowly. 

Hope your day goes well tomorrow. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.