Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@oceangirl  Hi oceangirl hope you are doing okish :).

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @greenpea .  Not doing so well actually.  I posted to my PTSD thread a couple of hours ago, but didnt tag anyone. This seems an unusual time for you to be out and about?

Hi @greenpea 

I'm not bad. How are you??

@Former-Member  yes I normalyl am up at about 1amish .... idk I might try and get somemore sleep later if I can. I will go and have a read of your post on ptsd thread. You know Sherry if I could take away some of your pain you are feeling right now and wear it myself I would. I love you Sherry you have always been good to the pea. xxxx

Heading off to sleep, but just wanted to say a quick goodnight here ....

Thanks for responding @outlander @greenpea 😊

🌼💕 @oceangirl 

💜🧸 @Former-Member 

🦋🌷 @Zoe7 

@oceangirl  I am good thanks oceangirl. I think I might be getting a bit manic .... why else would I be up at this hour ....  anything new happening for you? I have my support worker coming tomorrow for a walk and to help me with some cooking :). She is a lovely indigenous woman with the most beautiful eyes.

@Faith-and-Hope  Night Faith-and-Hope xxx

@greenpea Glad to hear you're good.I think you might be a night owl like me. How long is your support worker with you tomorrow? I enrolled in a tafe course today and just trying to keep moving forward. Whats been happening for you?

@oceangirl  support worker is with me for two hours and it is exhausting lol as I am not used to being around people other than family for that long. She is very kind and understanding though. Good on you for tafe. That is wonderful. I wish you well with it. I have been trying to get fitter two steps forward and one step back. Have been trying to get my life together so that I am not a creature of the night so much any more even though I prefer to sleep during the day and be up all night lol.

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 just checking in on you. Making sure my girl is doing alright. Love you Zoe7 your peaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.