Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @mudsum  I don't know you but I'm sending wishes for a better day.

After yesterday's mindmelt I went to see my psychologist and just cried and cried, now I feel drained.   I still have some persistent negative thoughts but am feeling better. 

Hi @Angels333. Sorry to hear you were feeling so drained earlier. It's good to hear things were feeling a bit better this afternoon

@mudsumsounds like a really, really hard night for you last night. How long have you been finding things this tough? I hope your appointment is helpful (if you have that to come) and that tonight is easier for you.

Glad you’re feeling better for it now @Angels333 .  I hope you can take things gently this evening ....

Hi @mudsum.  Geez, that sounds like a really tough night.  I am guessing that your go can help with your recovery needs, re the leaking ...... and check that it’s gonna be okay ?

Soiry to hear you are feeling let down by your psych too.

Have you got a Coping Box going, with self-care bits and pieces in there ?  Is there something you can do to help care for yourself tonight, and is there anything you need to lock away to keep yourself safe ?

It’s good to see you any time we do, and however you are in the moment.

Yea I have my toolkits and things but they don’t work at the moment. Nothing seems to.

If it helps to chat here, there are usually others around almost 24/7 @mudsum.  Two of our night owls are @greenpea and @outlander , and some forumites turn up early on the Good Morning thread in the wee hours.

hi @mudsum im generally up late so if you need someone your welcome to tag me wherever you feel comfortable talking. happy to chat anytime

@Faith-and-Hope  Hey Faith-and-Hope and welcome to @mudsum  I am generally awake during the night and am always hoping to talk with other formites so just tag me :). peaxx

@Former-Member  Sherry how are you doing? stupid question but am concerned about you.xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.