Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @greenpea How are you?

Hi everyone.

From Friday Feast discussion (greenpea) - I don't get email notifications (no room in inbox).

So I only get the tags (& notifications) when I log into forums.

Adge

@Adge  Aall the better for seeing you Adge :D! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were going today. How has your day been?

Hi @greenpea A totally wiped-out day, worse than previous weekends.

I felt too weak & nauseous to eat any lunch, then finally ate at about 4.30pm.

Now it's all the Better for seeing You...

Adge

Ohhh @Adge , hope you feel better soon my friend xxxx

@Adge  are you getting enough vitamins in your diet? I have just discovered I have anemia and am on iron tablets which could explain why I am getting so tired and pale.  Have you been to the doctor about your symptoms? the pea is very concerned about her dear friend finch.

Good Evening ravers 

@Adge @greenpea @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Doglover @cutiepiekitty @outlander @MDT 

I have had a tough 24hrs with my Aunty dying last night.     It is quite stressful as she became a bit of a recluse and shut the family out over the last 5 years.  She suffered from undiagnosed mental illness.   The situation is very sad.   I'll have the funeral later this week.

I'm coping okay.

Hope you're all well, I would love some chat on the forum tonight to distract myself. 

I know you're all going through tough stuff and I read all your posts even if I don't comment, I hear your pain.

Sending love💙💙

Angels333 

@Angels333  Hey Angels333 so sorry to hear about your aunt. It is a sad situation all around :(. I wont be on for long as I am just so tired but if you feel strong enough there are people talking on the Saturday soiree thread and the good morning thread. Take good care of yourself wont you. You matter. Love peaxxx

Sorry about your Aunt @Angels333 . It doesn't matter that she had shut the family out it is still a loss for you. Good to hear you are coping okay with it Hon. 

Did you go to work today?

Hi @Zoe7  I went to work this morning but organized cover for this afternoon, I was exhausted.  

Sending love to you too @Angels333 💜💐

Tough time .... so sorry about your aunt.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.