Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thanks @maddison so glad u share the sentiment!

Hi @Shasan ,

I have been seeing the compassionate, warm and welcoming peer support you have been providing others this week, and I wanted to give you a shout out this week in our celebration thread! 🎉

Reading your posts brings a smile to my face, knowing you are supporting so many people who will benefit from reading your posts. 

We are so grateful and lucky to have had you join our community recently, and I look forward to getting to know you better 🙂 Thank you for being you!

@Daisydreamer wow, thank you. Such a pleasant surprise 😊😍 Your words mean so much & feel like a giant hug, I can really sense the genuineness.

I've been feeling much better over the last two days, thanks to the forum and threads I've read so just wanted to support and respond as I'm in a better place to do so.

I really appreciate this. Such a beautiful gesture.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better too. I'm so full of heartwarming emotion ha ha. You made me smile today 🥰🙏

@Shasan wrote:

@Daisydreamer wow, thank you. Such a pleasant surprise 😊😍 Your words mean so much & feel like a giant hug, I can really sense the genuineness.

I've been feeling much better over the last two days, thanks to the forum and threads I've read so just wanted to support and respond as I'm in a better place to do so.

I really appreciate this. Such a beautiful gesture.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better too. I'm so full of heartwarming emotion ha ha. You made me smile today 🥰🙏

@Shasan ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ohh hello @Shasan , lovely to meet you and well done my friend 

Hello @Daisydreamer 😀

Quick little shoutout to the wonderful @NatureLover for such gentle, empathic and sensitive guidance to a newer member in relation to understanding posting within the community guidelines 🎉👏🎉👏. Thank you so much @NatureLover  ❤️

Aww, thank you, @TideisTurning , I really appreciate it 🌞

I’ve not done a thumbs up Thursday before but it’s Thursday and I wanna acknowledge @NatureLover and @Christheart contributions around the forum and how they constantly provide support to others!

@NatureLover @Bow 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

@Bow Thank you, you sweet lady!! Good to hear from you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.