Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Recent BPD Diagnosises

You will need to contact them via the links/emails above @Sunny54 

It's certainly worth it. 

It's not easy to get support for BPD.

All the best.

Re: Recent BPD Diagnosis

Hi @Sunny54, and thanks @tyme for the tag!

It really depends on where you're at in your journey and what you are needing. 

I mainly watched videos on BPD soon after my diagnosis, as I found it helpful to be able to hear from people who I could relate to, and listening to others' experiences allowed me to better identify and understand parts of my own experience. For this, I used to search terms like 'BPD experience', 'BPD story', and 'BPD recovery' and watch videos created by people with lived experience. Please be mindful though that these videos often contain discussion of potentially triggering content, and, like tyme mentioned, it's important to understand what you're seeking out, why, and if it will be helpful for you. The channels of mental health organisations such as 'Project Air Strategy' and 'Mind, the mental health charity' have similar videos, and I'd recommend these if you're looking for content with a particular focus on recovery. 

Re: Recent BPD Diagnosis

Very true @puzzlingdino .

It depends on where you are in your journey and what you are looking to achieve.

Hope you are okay @puzzlingdino @BPDlearner1 @rye @Sunny54 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.