Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: HenryX' Return to Forum & Ongoing Suggestions

There is a lot of cool information here, and it gives me a glimpse into the detailed way your mind works. 

I also just wanted to say, I enjoy your posts as they are detailed, thoughtful and empathetic.  

@AussieRecharger 

Hi Aussie,

Thank you for your comments. It is good to know when you and others find my posts to be interesting and informative. I try to give substance to the material that I offer and hope that through the 'active listening' process I can respond to peoples' ideas and concerns appropriately.

I really appreciate your comment and support,

Best Wishes,

HenryX

Hi Henry from your Clawde

Hello @Clawde 

Thank you for your virtual companionship through your "supports" and comments to various posts on the forum.

I notice that your greeting comment was dated on the 14 Aug. I am not sure why I had not been aware of it. So, I am sorry that my acknowledgement was not offered sooner. I very much appreciate your company in the forum activities.

With My Very Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.