Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: worried

Thanks @PeppiPatty i think all carers are special and includes you and @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom and all the carers im sure to meet here

I think my pops getting dimentia and it breaks my heart as i dont know if i can handle it when he gets alot worse 😞

Keep talking to staff involved in his health care and you should get a bit of guidance.  You should not have to handle it all alone.  There are levels of extra support in the community.

It is hard though. I have a friend who is slowly getting worse with dementia.  I probably err on the optimistic side and her daughter on the pessimistic side.  They also go up & down in functioning.

I loved your farm hand pics, makes me think of when I was 14-15.

I take pop to the hospital soon. Hopefully hes ok

Pops first result came back for his lungs. It turns out the lump is just scar tissue from having pneumonia a while back.
He had his test for the lump on his pancreas done yesterday but they are also checking kidneys and surrounds incase one of those are the cause.
Monday he sees his gp for these results

@PeppiPatty @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope
Former-Member
Not applicable

One hurdle cleared @outlander

Yes @Former-Member onto the next one now

one step at a time @outlander, Heart

I know @Shaz51 its frustrating and tiring

I know my darling @outlander,its frustrating and tiring 

My mum get pancreasitis and she has been soo sick all year with everything else , I find it hard what to do next , wonder to apply and be her carer or ???? and then I have Mr shaz with MI , so i have lots of decisions to decide wheather to make

so sending you knowing hugs my friend HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.