Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Lol...hope you find your Prince Charming hun. You deserved to be loved and looked after.

Pretty quiet weekend here. Mr13 is staying at my brothers and Mr9 is going to bounce with his friend. Have zero motivation to do anything. I actually have a massive headache and feeling not quite myself. 
@Eve7 

Sorry to hear you’re not well @Lee82  but glad you have no kid responsibilities this arvo. Hope you can have a nap hun.

💙🤗💙

Yes I am happy to not have the boys around for a bit however Mr9 is due back at 2.30. No sleep for me. 
@Eve7 

What are your plans for the weekend? @Eve7 

I went for a run this morning @Lee82  then fruit and veg shopping at markets, breakfast with friends, clothes shopping and now sprawled out on the couch too tired to move.

Wow @Eve7 very busy but productive day for you. Good On You hun. 

@Bellarose75 💗💗

@Anastasia how you feeling hun? 

Hello @Lee82 I'm out of bed which is nice, feeling a little better thank you for asking. Just watching Tomorrowland, hbu?

That's lovely to hear hun. I am laying on the couch where I have been all day. Mr9 is watching some basketball crap on tv. I'm trying to deal with a hell of a lot of anxiety right now. Had some pretty horrific nightmares last night I think they are messing with my head. 
@Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.