Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Thankyou My dear friend absolutely sick and tired 😓 of this ###### I am reeling thinking conspiracy theory's it's not all adding up anymore we have t he anticipated antiyn plague drug that apparently does not work and the government is still in its sell it give it mode because of the budget to flog it to us now we lid health got it Wrong on how many people were at a party it does not sound convincing enough to chuck this at the peoples this side of Easter Bunnings must be making a fortune to keep everyone home over the 4 days as a business plan controlling with not ####### just venting have a nice day, a not happy Clawde I just don't understand it and dissatisfaction and disappointment with all this #####$##$ @Emelia8 @Bellarose75 @Zoe7 @Anastasia @NatureLover anyone else reading this rave ############🤷🏿‍♀️👎🏾

Hey my love. I am so sorry to hear about this lockdown happening where you are. 🥺🥺

not is so damn frustrating. I truly hope it doesn't last too long. I hope you are doing ok. I am happy to hear that you will be getting a little break over the Easter holiday with all your MH appointments.

miss my BFF so very much. Love you Always!! 
@Bellarose75 

Hey beautiful how you going? How's your boy doing at the moment? 
I truly hope he is on the improve my friend. 
thinking of the both of you sending you my love and lots of hugs. 

B6DDAC5A-9C20-4892-943A-4F48F0A5E8CF.jpeg

@Anastasia ❤️💚💙💛🧡💜❤️

Hey gorgeous how have you been? How is hubby going? 
just want you to know that I have been thinking of you lately and wanted to send you some love and hugs. @Emelia8  ❤️💜🧡💚💙💛❤️

CEFD2AD6-DEE9-4F0C-8A80-909072763987.jpeg

Ahhh lovely @Lee82  ... meerkats!  Beautiful ... thanks so much for thinking of me and for the lovely picture.

I'm okay thank you for asking.  😊  Hubby not great, but some improvements happening slowly .. I think.

I think of you too my friend, every single day.  Been wondering if you got to watch Mr9's footy last Friday?

I really hope you are doing just a little better each day ... getting yourself through as best you can.  If you are doing that, then you are achieving something important every day.  Keep up the good work.

Sending love to you.

Emelia 🤗💞

@Lee82 thank you. Your message warms my heart, I am aware you are struggling yet still send support to me, you are a beautiful friend xox

My boys ok, new meds introduced yesterday, so time will tell...

I'm okish...My Dads results tomorrow so I am very uneasy about that and my psycologist cancelled my appointment tomorrow that I had a list as long as my arm to cover *sigh. It was to be my frst appointment since last October I think. Oh well, just have to deal with tomorrow, tomorrow. 

How bout you Mel, are you ok? 

Thank you my love, I have been a little worried about you for a while now. The lockdown is only three days but D3 doesn't often want to come for a visit so this would have been her first visit since she moved out. I was just being pathetic, people have lost love one from the virus amd I am

complaining about a three day lockdown. 

How are you doing my friend. @Lee82 

Hugs @Bellarose75 it's still valid that you feel like you do. You were looking forward to seeing her. Bloody Covid. I'm sorry this has happened right when she was due. I hope that after the lockdown she will visit. Sending you love 💞

Thank you for that @Anastasia , it's just been such a difficult week last week it was a real blow. I got to see my seen my boy on Monday amd it was fantastic. Hope your week has started gently for you. 

@Emelia8 , Kimmy said I had to tell you and her Lee @Lee82  that she is working on her fairy houses and stuff for her fairy kingdom. I will put pictures up tomorrow. 

sending everyone light and love @Zoe7 @Eve7 @outlander @Sans911 @Lee82 @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Schitzo 

@Bellarose75
Sending lots of loves and hugs. Am missing our chats too, hopefully can have a catchup talk soon 💙💕💜💚
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.