Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: TRIGGERRED!!!!!

of course @Former-Member you dont even have to ask

do you want to talk about it? or just sit

Former-Member
Not applicable

no just sit @outlander

sitting it is Heart @Former-Member

ok @greenpea ill tag you to hear and we can discuss these more. 

this is the daily planner.  i make mine go hour by hour but you can make it shorter time frames if you like. it doesnt always go to plan but this is a general structure. 

the colour coded ones are the things im basically booked in for. appointments always take priority in both the daily and weekly schedule. 
the rows that are white but have writing on them is what i plan to do in that spare time the rest of the blank boxes are usually times i come on here, self care more and just generally chill. 

if you have any questions please do ask.. 

im trying to get my weekly schedule to upload so that i can explain that one in detail as well

page 3.jpg

@outlander That is really helpful! Thank you very much outlander! 😄

wow that pic come up quick! @greenpea is it easy enough to follow along to?

still trying to get the weekly schedule up

@outlander really appreciate your help.

page 2.jpgpage01.jpg

ok they are reversed the top should be on the bottom

its basically set out in the same format at the daily one but without extra details. on the top page youll see extra tasks/ client requests etc those are things people want done through the week and i jsut fit them into my schedule as i can

@greenpea

@outlander Yeah I have to do that .... you are so organised. I should be too no excuses.

its ok @greenpea im not that organised. i try to use them as much as possible but as long as the appointments are covered thats the main thing. 

you can set them up through a word document and they have a template section thats already done for you or you can buy weekly planners online or in shops like big w and kmart. 

or start really simple and jsut start by scheduling your appointments in and fit the rest around it 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.