Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling: TW suicide

@tyme getting lost did mean I got more exercise into the day but I was able to get to the student event. My legs are so sore today. I just hope once I actually start classes it goes smoothly. I am anxious about interacting with people. I’ve become so isolated from people that it just feels safer to be alone. I know not all people cause unnecessary drama and/or have malicious intents.

@NatureLover thank you ❤️

I have my psychologist appointment on Monday now.

@creative_writer  thinking of you and sending wishes for hope and for the SI to go away...

I hope your psychology appt goes well tomorrow 💙

@NatureLover thank you ❤️. Really struggling right now with the thoughts in my head, just have to get through until next Monday for my appointment.

Sorry to hear, @creative_writer  😞

Is your appt today, or Monday week? I hope it's today...

Sending wishes for you... 💙

@NatureLover ❤️ my appointment was today. I also got a call from the mental health program (which goes on for 3 months) today too for an assessment. Just trying to hang in there. I think I probably shouldn’t listen to so much depressing music, because in excess it might make me feel worse.

I don’t want to say anything that will trigger anyone else on here so I won’t elaborate. But my body feels so uncomfortable and tense.

Sitting with you @creative_writer . More than you realise I think

Hi @creative_writer I'm sorry to hear that. It must be hard to sit with those feelings. Have you reached out to anyone outside of the forums for support? 

Here with you 💝

@Captain24thank you ❤️

@Paperdaisy ❤️ I think a somatic flashback was triggered. It just happened tonight so I haven’t spoken about it yet. Not ready to yet, need some time to process. 

@creative_writer 💝 I hear you. A hot shower always helps me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.