Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

images (53).jpeg

@Former-Member HeartHeart

lots of thinking at the moment my friend , you are thinking a lot too , i can imagine, sending you daily hugs and sitting with you daily 

1) the rest of the house is nearly all good -- having showers has slowed down the work which does not matter , climax the other day seeing it being torn away -- lot os tears -- but not now 

2) i am the money saver in the family --- mr shaz is totally worried about what is going to happen when my mum goes , there goes mum`s pension and my carers pension --- like your situation my friend xoxo

3) about this Covid vac happening -- with me having diabetes and kidney disease -- wondering when to ge it or not , going to ring doctor tomorrow about it 

4) mum`s health  with physical problems and dementia and now her arm is soo sore nearly all the time 

sorry for going on , you have soo much on your plate like we all have here 

also sending hugs to @outlander@Appleblossom@greenpea@Eve7@Emelia8@Owlunar@Faith-and-Hope@Adge@Smc@eth@BlueBay 

i know i havee missed a lot of names, going to come around and say hello to everyone xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

No need to apologise @Shaz51 we are here to support each other. 

As you are no doubt aware, having a plan in place for the future  is necessary. Having to do it alone or with little help whilst dealing with grief and loss is hard.  I am grateful for the training resources offered through the Carer Gateway which I will likely utilise when the time comes. 

Have to have a look at carers gateway @Former-Member 

Mr shaz  has lots of ideas for the future  but I kind of like having a flexible  plan 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Plan needs to be flexible @Shaz51 as we know life gets in the way ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

However @Shaz51  , saying "what do we need to do to achieve one or more of these ideas and what work are you/we prepared to do towards it as well as asking "What are we prepared to limit other spending on to make the dream possible?" 

Sire does @Former-Member 🥰❤

Sometimes it is hard taking a day at a time xx 

Just giving you a  picture  here @Former-Member 

Mr shaz wants to sell the land '

retire 

Rebuild 

A big holiday 

Sell mum's house 

Buy a house 40km away where it rains less  

How is your mum  going xx 

Thank you @Shaz51 the tag is much appreciated.

Former-Member
Not applicable

We sure need wisdom @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.