Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Hey hello @PinkFlamingo 😊

Hugs @Birdofparadise8 , @Blackbird11 

Feeling a bit awww today but I think I  will have lots of day just feeling awww for a long time 

@Shaz51 can you still play?

I'm waiting on a call back from a job interview last week, not doing much else.

Ha ha no @ENKELI 

Waiting is hard my friend xxx soo sitting with you ❤️ 

Sending big hugs @Shaz51 @Birdofparadise8 

Aww @Blackbird11 

I'm struggling a bit with my depression. The low mood, sadness, ect has been hard. I have good things in place to help, plus being on here so I'm sure things will improve at some stage. 

Hey @PinkFlamingo 

It was alright. Oh, I started the MEG scan, but because the earpieces weren't working, we had to stop it, and I'll have to go back again. 

Things are tough @PinkFlamingo, but I am doing something to distract myself and hope that helps.

Yes, we definitely are @Shaz51 

What do you mean by feeling a bit aww @Shaz51 

@Birdofparadise8 I know, I talk to my brother about our conversations,  like when you suggested Utopia or other general stuff like TS etc and it's like I'm talking about a friend I've known for ages, not just a few months. 

I enjoy our friendship too and I'm so glad we met. 💙💐👑

Sorry I missed you last night, bro and I started talking about the Dyatlov pass which is a recently solved mystery where 9 hikers died under strange circumstances. 

I'll check out your recommendations, though I don't have stan and won't be getting it.

Right now I am waiting for the HR guy from the job I interviewed for last week to call me back, so I can't stray far from my phone.

I like some British programmes but prefer crime and investigation shows, unsolved mysteries, stuff like that.

How are you going today? Have you passed the RO ban yet? It sure seems like you should have.

How are you going with your coping with loneliness at night?

@Shaz51 thanks my friend. He said he'd call straight back half an hour ago, I know he'll call back but I can't do anything in the meantime!

Of course not being the most patient of women doesn't help!

What's happening in the land of Shaz today?

@Blackbird11 sending hugs my friend and hoping things start getting better very soon xo

💕🤗

Aww, that's so nice. I hope you use my name name, hahaha, as you know it. Yes, so am I. I feel like I would be so lost without you. I'm just getting emotional writing this. That's okay. Mmm, that sounds interesting. You could always get Stan for a month free, then leave. Good luck with the call. I know you will get the job. 

Things are tough @ENKELI, but I am doing something to distract myself and hope that helps.

Mmm, that is hard as well. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.