Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

So sorry you’re still unwell @Anastasia 

I could make you some chicken soup 💜

@Eve7 that would be amazing. I'm hungry but couldn't be bothered 💞

How are you today after Church?

I’m at the airport waiting for S1 who has been down south at the footy @Anastasia .Been busy today so no time to think.

💜💚💜

Guess that's a good thing, just make sure you have some you time at some stage @Eve7 xox

Goodnight dear @Eve7 love and hugs 💞

Good morning @Anastasia @Eve7 @Former-Member and anyone else around.

I hope you all have a good day and can get some time to yourself.

Sending lots of love and hugs to you all 💞💞💞💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210417 keep going(8).jpeg

Hi @Snowie thanks for the tag, how's your day been? What did you do? I had a visitor for couple of hours, she just left, we even walked the block, in the dark, with dog. Now watching DocMartin... he cracks me up 🤣

@Eve7  has your day improved? How was your apt?   @

My apt was tough and we finished early as I just couldn’t talk about what h wanted to discuss. I’ve spoken to a helpline tonight @Former-Member 

Why do we have these anniversaries? They’re just too hard.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Eve7 - yes they are hard. I tried to practice telling myself "it's just a number on a calendar" but nope, that didn't work. It's like we're trying to stop it happening again or something... Sometimes making something helps. I crochet'd a knee rug out of my girls 3fav colours. Maybe you can do something with pink, or a cross stitch embroidery with her date of birth, name, weight etc to get framed. Nobody can take their memory from us. We love them. Lighting a candle is very symbolic. I remember, every time I felt overwhelmed and not knowing what to do... I'd walk to the candle and light it, usually sobbing. I had a Little shrine set up for her, but now its just a candle by her photo. Do you have some nice photos? I wish you had more time with her. Do honour her memory at these times. One thing we learn as the years go by is that we do survive that little bit better each time 💗💐

I have photos and her bracelet @Former-Member I’ll Go for a walk on the beach and write her name with shells. I’ll drink too much and cry, might even throw a lily in the ocean.

At least I know she is with her daddy.

💜💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.