Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: More diligent vigilance was needed @

Whether you drop out for a while or stay for a while it does not matter @Kurra - you are part of this community and much loved here Hon. Hugs and hugs Heart

Wot @Zoe7  sed.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Group hug!

Try and keep the big bad "cat" o nine tails in the corner or better still ... give it a toss.

After all you have been through, its understandable you needed to get going at one time. 

Heart

Sorry to hear about the deterioration in muscoskeletal issues.  It is HARD.  The other lass left as she thought unsupportive people she knew from family,  were looking at her forum profile.

Smiley Sad

I had not heard of the sudsy thing, but for a while have advocated that we can wear the same outer clothes for longer and that we overwash and it is bad for the environment.  It is not about being "dirty" god forbid! It is about what we as humans on this planet need to keep the while shebang moving along in the best possible way.

Our experiences stay with us.  A lot of my private habits, quirks now, are still effected by my past. At the moment I am allowing clothes to accumulate in piles.  Dirty piles get washed quickly, to be worn again and clean piles are separate.  It reminds me of the orphanage where I saw huge piles of clean clothes.  Thats how they distributed it. I need a carptenter to help me fix my robe. SHelf collapsed its a mess and I cant get myself to care.  I am on strike about it.  Til it gets done .. I guess.

I was a good girl and put all my clothes away in all the various places, homes, etc according to all their different rules.  I was a good mum and folded my children's clothes for over 30 years, tho encouraged them to help.

Part of me is being a bit teenagery about clothes for myself ... now I can do it or not do it and nobody goes mad at me. What are the types of protest available to me?  None back then.  Not much even now.  There is the forum.  

I had not heard of it, so checked the Sudsy challenge. Its a qld initiative.  Good in its way, but timing is important.  Maybe the timing is not right for you @Kurra  or you @Queenie Maybe you know those things too intimately and dont need to experience more, but the point about the conversations is good.  I am glad it caused you to share about this stuff ...

Heart

Thanks @Appleblossom. Can't respond now. Later when my head can think ❣

Hi @Appleblossom and all,
Today has been a very fragile one and I've pretty much crawled up inside myself. It's been very one step at a time.

I have no furniture and only a few of my personal belongings but the lawn is now long grass. Here's the funny bit for you. Please laugh rather than cry. I'm cutting the grass with scissors with 80mm blades. It works too! Slowly - very slowly.

I'm very disappointed with myself for letting myself fall apart. I'm just going to have to demand more from myself than I've been giving.

Luv n Hugzzz 💕🎶💕

Hugz @Kurra 

Ha ha re scissors and lawn trimming ... cant say you are the only one who has done that ... No not me ...hee hee ... but someone I know ...

Heart

A bit of "needs must" eh ? @Appleblossom 😘

Lol  I decided against grass.  Yay that was one of my rational decisions!

Smiley Very Happy

@Kurra 

Heart

@Kurra, how are you going Heart

Hello @Appleblossom , @Queenie , @Teej Heart

So, here I am. Doing better in many ways except for out of control anxiety. It's been recommended that I have an assistance dog. We started training last Monday. There was no one suitable to do the training in the Riverina so I have to travel 2.5 hrs each way to a place in the Central West.
I've finally got my furniture etc delivered but the way everything has been packed is absolutely appalling! This means that I have to photograph every box, layer by layer. Such is life I guess.
I'm taking the train to the big smoke tonight so as long as I've got a signal, I should be able to catch up on lots of posts.
Luv n Hugzzz 🎶💕🎶

I just sent a long post @Shaz51 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.