Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling emotionally out of control

EC1AA3EF-3796-4ABF-A8B3-96630D89CDBC.jpeg

I ordered a strong short black .... don’t know whether the “strong” part got omitted cos it just seemed like normal coffee strength to me .... but if I keep doing this I will work a few things out.

These little birds are everywhere .... not shy at all .... they come inside buildings and bounce around the floor, completely unafraid.

Good for you @Faith-and-Hope. Next time order a double shot maybe. Waiting for images. 

Have you got your house sorted now?

Pretty much @Teej .....

I bought a biggish set of industrial shelves cos they work like clean up baskets .... each shelf the equivalent of a basket and there are four .... so everything that is lying around gets stacked on the shelves ..... kids love it .... mr, hates it .... oh well, works for me ....

Also bought a set of art supply shelves that are sort of like a ladder, the shelves getting smaller as they go up .... kids love it .... no comment this far from mr. .... works for me ..... 😏

I’m glad it works for you @Faith-and-Hope someone will have to learn to suck it in or do the cleaning up and sort it all himself. 

I have also found one of those portable wardrobe thingies ... two side bits .... a basket in the top, hanging rail, basket at the bottom ... free-standing and looking like it’s made out of wrought iron .... to sit in the bathtub that we are not using .... and dry the clothes on hangers.  

We have no outdoor area, and mr, hogs the washing machine for one load a day of his own gear, so I am hand washing all my own clothes .... which is easy ... do it all the time when we are travelling and hang them in the shower to dry overnight.  Well ... he got tired of sharing 2 x day showers with dripping clothes .....

This also works for me .....

Oh, please let me sleep and try again tomorrow 😢🤦‍♀️😱

I hang mine in my disgusting thing called a laundry. @Faith-and-Hope. I had something to show you but it all feels like Shit now. My room was ready to make my bed up. I took a before photo. Not looking like an after one will come too soon 

I’m pretty much self destructing now and it’s not fair to drag you through this. Getting harder to type so hopefully be asleep soon. Sooo much love and hugs for being with me for this. @Faith-and-Hope

@Teej .... love is head knowledge as much as heart knowledge ....

You know you have kids who love you .... and you want to love them even if you don’t feel it all the time .... but that is actually part of loving them .... the consciousness of them .... 

Try not to over-think it .. your love is there.

Have you eaten ?  Drunk water ?

Breathe ...... 💜

Oh wow I just saw the coffe pic. It’s great @Faith-and-Hope

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.