Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Hi @Anastasia 

Yes, day 1 ticked off ✔️ And closing in on day 2 being ticked off too.

Terrible, terrible nights sleep. So have had headache and back ache for most of the day. Hoping I'm able to adjust and sleep a little better tonight - it's very difficult when the night time nurse staff, check on you every night by flashing a flash light in your room.

Attended group this morning, which was good. The afternoon has dragged though.

I hope you are feeling better today. Do you think you'll need a 2nd round of antibiotics?

💞

Oh @WIP that is not at all ideal 😔

I'm sorry.

Yes day two nearly done.

Yes, I had to get a repeat. I feel dreadful. 

Hope tonight is an improvement dear L hugs x

You've certainly had a nasty bout of sinusitis @Anastasia  I'm sorry that you feel dreadful still. I do hope you start to improve soon. 

I hope tonight's sleep improves. I was hoping the Dr would prescribe something to help me, but he didn't today and made the comment that the first night is usually very disrupted for most patients. He'll check on me again 2mrw, so if I struggle again tonight, I will see if there's anything he can prescribe short term.

It’s good the group went well @WIP  but I’m sorry you didn’t sleep well and consequently had a headache and backache.

I really hope you sleep tonight and your pain eases. 

So youre crossing off day 2...well done you! I am proud of you.

💜🤗💜

Thank you @Eve7 

I've crashed a bit this afternoon, the pain is quite bad and upsetting. I'm overthinking that I won't be able to sleep again and in turn, making myself anxious 😞

I don't like being here. I would prefer to be at home, resting in my own bed, with cuddles from Levi. It's lonely being here....

Yes, I hear you @WIP hospital is lonely and harder if you’re in physical pain. I am sorry you are anxious about sleeping tonight and that you miss Levi.

Can you listen to some calming music? Do they have camomile tea there?

Its good that pdoc will see you again tomorrow. Hold on tight my friend.

Sending lots of love

💜💚💜

I knew you'd understand how I'm feeling @Eve7 

I've had a camomile tea & about to have another one. 

How are you going? I hope you are feeling better than the other day.

🤗🧡🤗

My day has been hard but I’m a bit better this evening @WIP 

I’ve Just had a tim tam with my camomile and meds. I think chocolate is good prn.

Do you have a picture of Levi with you?

💜💚

I'm sorry that you've had a hard day, but glad you are a bit better this evening @Eve7 Good on you!

Haha, chocolate is a good prn for sure.

I've got many photos of Levi on my phone & Mum sent through a photo of home this afternoon, after he'd been playing outside in her courtyard while it had been raining. His fur was looking a bit scruffy, but he also looked very happy being with Mum. I think she's enjoying his company too.

💜💚

I’m glad Levi is safe with your Mum and that she is enjoying his company @WIP 

You are lucky to have such a beautiful fur baby to shower you with love..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.