Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Ha yeah,  thanks @Meowmy 

Everything  in car. Too early to leave. Cat 🐈  came back inside  will have to throw it out, ha

Good Morning @TAB and good luck for the procedure today. Its very sunny this morning. Got rid of my cold/virus @StuF it only stuck around for a few hours thankfully, it seemed to hit me hard to begin with but was able to recover quickly. Hello @Meowmy hope you are coasting along better today. @Glisten did you get around to selecting a better color scheme for your door frames? Talk more later today

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

Going to be long day not eaten since last nite 

Procedure  prob 2pm ha ha ok I have to be there  12 30pm so was told fast fm 6.30am  but told dr yest and they said cos of weight drug and reflux problems  prob best no food after early dinner. Leaving  soon

Morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @greenpea @SmilingGecko 

Hoping you have good days.

@TAB  thinking of you with your restart. All the best for it

That's great re your lurgy @SmilingGecko 

@TAB good luck tabby. Take care

Hello @StuF I'm doing a free mini course over several days which is being offered by a shaman/anthropologist/psychologist. Lately he has been putting out courses for people that have no financial outlay. Its a very nice thing to do for people given the cost of living crisis.

He's made his successes in the past but out of kindness and generosity he is pouring his energy into making some things available for free. I am doing a course on how to use my shadow for personal power using shamanic techniques.

Uranus has been bobbing in my 12th house of the unconscious and everything we repress or project onto others comes from there. I have been doing shadow work for months, becoming more conscious of my shadow. Anyway this free little course came along and I am really looking forward to doing it. 

Its healthy to be aware, a necessary step but using it in a way that you can transmute it into something more powerful is even better!

The course is being held this afternoon. 

Thanks @StuF it came on so suddenly, was able to use a few things in my "medicine toolkit" Its a full moon super moon today, looking forward to my full moon meditation tonight 🙂

Well enjoy the course @SmilingGecko . I hope it proves useful.

And I hope the moon is visible for you tonight

Hey @StuF I thought owning your own shadow was enough but using shamanic techniques to recycle it into something of better use is a good idea.

Have not been feeling the best since the full moon energy portal opened - its chaotic. Having personal issues with people.

Got out some amethyst crystal which blocks out discordant energy, its great for full moons! Feeling serene admist all this instability

Its also a super moon so its at its closest approach to earth which means it will be more clearly felt than usual. 

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.