Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmythanks

Good morning to you and @TAB @Bill16 

@TAB 

Already over it really. We had basically the whole game bwith only one result likely

Don't really follow the cricket. I keep an eye on it

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, I was wondering when kicked 2 goals in a row in last quarter, but would havve been a miracle @StuF 

@SmilingGecko @TAB @StuF @Meowmy @Jacques 

Well I made a million sandwiches. They look very homemade. They are not being perfect little soldiers like your posh cafe sandwiches tab. Anyway I did put a nice thick layer of egg. What they lack in looks they make up for in quantity.

IMG_8032.jpeg

IMG_8031.jpeg

IMG_8033.jpeg

@TAB 

I think it was in the 3rd quarter I declared I would eat my Swans beanie if they got up

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Oaktree  , hi to you  @SmilingGecko @Glisten @ENKELI @Emelia8 @oceangirl  and anyone else around

TAB
Senior Contributor

not a student of the game, but if kicking 1 goal every hour like happens these days thats it, no coming back @StuF 

@TAB 

Exactly

TAB
Senior Contributor

port did it to other teams and had it done to them, not just no contest, just could not score @StuF while other team already 8 goals up 

Hello @TAB @Oaktree @Meowmy @StuF and good morning. Got to get my lymphatic drainage happening. Got slight headache after liver detoxing my liver - herxheimer effect. Will keep going and drinking plenty of water. Want my entire body enjoying greater health and vitality. Obviously more detox to do if still getting herxheimer effect 

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.